Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crackling Thermostat Please Help Me With My 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee! Had The Tranny Replaced, Now Everything Is Falling Apart!?

Please Help Me With My 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee! Had the Tranny Replaced, Now Everything is Falling Apart!? - crackling thermostat

I really need help. If you have information to share, you can do this because I am ready crazy with this stupid truck ...

A week and a half ago I took my truck in the business for the trans replaced. While the truck was in the store was the thermostat that was the start, and now there is a strange noise coming from under the shifter (DNR) key in the car, but only when I stepped on the brake.

I need to know what is where and why the rush is in progress. I am sick and tired of being screwed by the dealer said that these pieces are not of "independent" of the problem. The shift lever must be connected somehow transparent (and that) is your problem, so if someone could me a truth about what could be the problem, can greatlı.

I can assure you that its not the brakes themselves. It's kind of Squeak / squeak coming directly from the center of the vehicle, directly under the shifter.

Please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment