Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Do I Look Thinner In The Mirror Why Does Every Mirror I Look At Make Me Look Different?

Why does every mirror i look at make me look different? - why do i look thinner in the mirror

Ok my bathroom mirror makes me look shorter and 1.2 inches thin, a bath of 1 inch taller and wider body of the same lighting in both.
Mirror in the face of a long corridor and my hips wider and wider.
The one in my living room is lighter on the right side, but look 5 pounds, dark skin color is still not a bar or anything.
So how do you know that they are an accurate picture of how others see you?
I do not hate to know what it really looks like.
Even if you know exactly what type of purchase, because I am wearing special clothing that looks good to me later on I find the FSD appears to be working terribly tired when I see the mirror lol.
Please serious Answe

0 comments:

Post a Comment