Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gall Quotes Their Insurance Said Our Quotes Don't Matter?

Their insurance said our quotes don't matter? - gall quotes

My husband and I live in Ohio. We were in a car accident this week when a van backed into my car (not moving). The man was very nice, and your insurance company called me that day. If the insurance company called me again a few days, I said I wanted my own garage (actually we want) the car at home repair and we will make appointments. He told me that my data does not matter that do not even want, and that the insurance my vocation. Then had the courage to ask if I thought I would lie to me. (haha). Can they? You can even refuse to wear my appointment? I know that I take a lawyer, his client, but I want to be sure that the test comes to me, on behalf of me. The car is in my name, not leased. A friend of mine works in insurance and told me to tell his insurance, because my lawyer advised me not to talk back to them. (I have a lawyer). What now? Can she do that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment