Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Shower Thank You Messages I'm Looking For Unique Baby Shower Ideas... Do You Have Any?

I'm looking for unique baby shower ideas... do you have any? - baby shower thank you messages

My baby shower is in August ... (it's a girl ... the colors, pink and brown).

I try to do things, to unique and not normally at baby showers ...

Two examples of what I do:

A bar of beauty? - Set a large number of lotions, shower gels, Mani & Pedi things in a bar / table surrounded by candles in jars of baby food. Get yourself a bag and say a pleasant place to be: "Thank you for coming" poem or a note and let each guest will be a measure to ...

Picture PA: - On a comb or a small table, place a 3D shooting 8x10 photo of the entrance with a sign in the book and the following message: "I am very glad that you came to my mother shower. Sit back, relax to enjoy and make contacts with others. I regret not with you, but you see I'm busy, because I am more and more per hour. Although I am not here to thank you for the special gift he brought to my family and I are very grateful ... We are pleased with the idea. I will be here soon, I'm happy as can be, so that after BeeNo beginning of time ... Please come to me "

Any other idea in mind or something I saw coming in the showers?

2 comments:

John Redcorn said...

Give your child a shower!

RedCorner said Boonodeemanatza "

girlatpr... said...

One thing I saw was from decorated onesies. Buy a ton of white onesies and leave the decorations for your baby. It is also a good opportunity to remind you of the shower and everyone is unique!

Post a Comment