Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheap Zebra Print Paper I Need Help Finding Party Supplies!?

I need help finding party supplies!? - cheap zebra print paper

I need BLACK AND WHITE zebra print paper plates for graduation. but I have not been able to find them anywhere! I have a few places, but they were five to eight dollars, which is pretty ridiculous, I think. As you can imagine that there are too many people in this prom, so I need some inexpensive white plates in black and zebra print. You may have purple in them, because the issue is part of the zebra print and purple. If you know, send a few shops on offer, please add a link below! It would be nice, a little help! Thank you! :)

2 comments:

Sandy K said...

Go try this site .. Which seem to have a good price, I know each of them contracts for parties / weddings .. etc. ..
I went and sat down in black and white happened in the search for you and that's what! Happy Shopping
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search ...

fer_sure... said...

Party City, Target, Wal-Mart, so similar in general.

Post a Comment