Friday, January 29, 2010

Japanese Soul Silver Event Arceus Cheats Pokemon Soul Silver Arceus Event?

Pokemon Soul Silver Arceus Event? - japanese soul silver event arceus cheats

OK, I'm an Acekard play Roma in Japanese with English patch, not because I have to wait until March.

I have 7 badges and I just found that you can use traps in the Acekard menu.
What I wanted to use the Arceus event code. Now, he said: "L + R" Under this plan, I press the buttons that fell within the pokemart and the man was not there. I did a little research and discovered that what she intended to last 18 field PC box, but was also there.
I can not send information about when the event Arceus calls in my country (United Kingdom) to find, I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to do it, so you can make an event.

I have tried to use, I hacked my copy of Pokémon Pearl correct, but does not work.

Please do not respond as purchasing the correct version of the game or fraud, is for idiots and the like, because I have a copy thereof to the United Kingdom with respect to Mars (I think) and I did not get to when the case on its here.

Thanks

1 comments:

STEVEN♂ said...

Arceus, if you want, you can for the Toys R Us in Pokémon Diamond or Pearl if you have one or pokemon Perl and Toys R Us for a

Post a Comment